Need a little more SaaS? I’m your girl. Connect with me on LinkedIn to see my history. Right now I am working with an amazing digital agency called Y Media Labs (YML).
What do I do?
I work with company leadership (whether my own or a client) to translate common business problems into achievable solutions that can be solved by great design, a solid backend and an amazing team.
Know there is a problem but can’t pinpoint it? Let me play analyst and talk to you to extract your users, the way they interact with your systems and find the gaps.
Have a business but have no idea what the online or mobile needs for that business are? I can help with that too!
What am I passionate about?
Playing defense (GO FALCONS!) for both my business stakeholders and the team creating the deliverable.
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you are a stakeholder, you express a need, and nobody can give you a straight estimate or the timeline keeps changing? I’ll keep you from blowing your lid and explain technical challenges or speed bumps in an easy to understand manner.
Have you ever been a designer, developer, analyst etc. and need somebody to take the blunt frustration from the stakeholders and simply translate it into action items and steps?
Yup, thats what I do. I want to make your job easier.
What do I love about technology?
There is always something new to learn. Whether it be a better way to improve your business process at a core level or a concept you never even dreamed of “there’s an app for that.” Just kidding, maybe not! However, where there is a need there is a solution and it might not be an app, it could be something much bigger. We must keep exploring, expanding and pushing boundaries.
While I have used pretty much every tool you can introduce to a project manager, here Some tools I appreciate most…
- SmartSheet – whether it is on a Mac or PC, this tool makes project management easy across all operating systems. In addition, I can share this with others for free that don’t have a license so that they can view or comment. The ability to add in formulas & gantt charts make this a Excel and MS Project super combo. It can even operate as a kanban board.
- Sharepoint – I know a lot about the older versions and the work that went into customizing them. The evolution of SharePoint online has made it a tool most large companies can’t and should live without. Face it, you.need.an.intranet. Sometimes there are so many tools, you need an onboarding page to link to all those tools! Get rid of Drop Box, Google Drive and everything else you’re using to have disjointed experiences and get a single one stop shop for people to find it all.
- The Atlassian Suite – Plain and simple… Jira integrates into almost everything today, and Confluence provides a great secure place for technical documentation. Being able to see all comments
- Invision – Aside from using this for the obvious (prototypes for Sketch files). Send single link and get feedback on individual screens or comments on a specific element of a screen? Yes please!
- Atlanta Business Chronicle – ‘People on the move’ 2017
- Company rookie of the year – Payscape ’16
- Lambda Pi Eta: National Communication Honor Society
- Kennesaw State University – Kennesaw, GA
- Bachelors in Communication, Minor in Spanish Language